Herbs, Healing and Natural Living

My journey learning about herbal/alternative healing and natural living.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Female Infections

Yeah, yeah, yeah, no one wants to talk about but I will. Nope not a yeast infection but one of the other two that are just as common as a yeast infection. In fact all three get mistaken for each other. (I'll get names in here later ... My book is with a friend of mine right now.)

Anyway, I grabbed my Herbal Healing for Women book by Rosemary Gladstar and read the description for each one... found mine and started treating it. I wraped a clove of garlic that I had cut and poked the mess out of in a little bit of muslin and kept that in all day long for three days. I also drank a bit of tea tree oil once during the first day ... I couldn't stomach another dosage of that unless I capsuled it and I don't have the capsules to do so. Then I also picked up some Probiotics and took it for four days. It was gone after the first day and a half ... the next two and half days were for good measure.

Now to get my body the right pH so I don't run into this again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home